Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chapter 1: For Starters..

To begin with anything and before going any further, I would love to introduce myself. The name's Cherrie and I'm a mass communication student at SEGi University College. I love being a minimalist in fashion and arts but not in music. From anything to everything in my life, music is the priority of all. To be involve in the music industry will be an achievement in my life.
"My Music, My life"
This quote is pretty much says it all for me as an individual and I truly believe in this quote.
****

So, as for my first post will be about media and technology (is part of my assignment for Media, Technology and Practice). As media and technology grew in this century, anything is possible to do and helps to make activities in daily life easy. Besides that, the media releases information like the speed of lightning with the help of the advancement of technology. In my opinion, media and technology works hand in hand and there are pros and cons to it.

The Con: Media may weaken the individual's capacity to act autonomously with the advancement of technology.
The Pro: Every bits of information will be in the tips of the individuals fingers by just a "click" away.

Overall, the media and the advancement of the technology is pretty much helpful in this
digitalised era but there is a need of boundaries in the middle.


The connection between Love+Music and Media+Technology...

No comments:

Post a Comment