Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chapter 4: My Favourite Type of Site

There are many types of sites in the internet. Just to name a few there are Online Services, Commercial sites, Institutional sites and Media sites. One of my favourite site is within the four which I have just mentioned, it is the Online Services. The abbreviated term is OSP (Online Service Provider). It is a generic term that describes any company, organization or group that provides online service.

In Online Services there are many types of providers as well for example, news providers, entertainment providers, e-shopping site and many more. The services it provides may include Web sites, discussion forums. chat rooms, or Web mail. All this services can be used when the paid members could dial via a computer modem.

In Online Services, the provider which interest me most will be the entertainment providers and the e-shopping sites. The entertainment site gives me the latest range of news around the world and it satisfy the need of information in me. Besides that, it easy for me to get all the information I may want in one website. As for the, e-shopping site, is the best because it is the same as the entertainment providers BUT instead of news/information, it provides products. The products can be bought within the real-time from the seller, without any intermediary service.

No comments:

Post a Comment